A visual journey along The Appalachian Trail - a 2185.9 mile path connecting 14 states that brings people closer to nature and themselves. Follow The Thru Project from Springer Mountain, Georgia to Mt. Katahdin, Maine as they capture stunning landscapes, breathtaking heights, and vibrant wilderness. The Thru Project is an artistic collection of photographs that captivates the heart and inspires the imagination.
THE THRU PROJECT BOOK - APPALACHIAN TRAIL 2013
- First Release Book (#'d & Signed)
- 2 Limited Edition 8" x 10" Prints (#'d & Signed)
- Free Shipping in the US
- 5% of Proffits To The Appalachian Trail
- 8" x 10", 161 page, soft cover book that includes 129 vivid images in sequential order encompassing a 2185.9 mile thru hike of The Appalachian Trail.
- The Thru Project book comes with two archival prints, printed on textured fine art paper by The Thru Project artist Joshua Niven.
- All books and prints are signed and numbered in the order in which they are purchased.
- Prints included in the book package will only ever be printed at this size and fashion as many times as there are books purchased.
- Books are Printed on Demand By Blurb, Intercepted by artist then sent to purchaser.
- 5% of profits from book sale donated to The Appalachian Trail.